Virginia Farm Animal & More Swap Board

Here you can list your Farm Animals, Fruits, Vegetables, Homemade Goods, Hay & Straw Bails, and Much More. Please post all Virginia local Farm & Animal Swaps here as well.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for work!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking for work! on Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

secuono

I am a responsible 21 year old female looking for serious work on a farm. I do not party and am a pretty calm person and easy to get along with. I have just moved to Sperryville, Va, which is far from most job opportunities(25-30 miles) and I am now very limited to what work I will be able to find. I have loved animals all my life and used to take lessons at a horse farm. I would help them out before and after my riding classes with their horses, it was a lot of fun. I currently have 2 dogs and 2 cats indoors. I used to rescue and re-home Guinea pigs when I lived in Fredericksburg, Va. I have no issues with working hard, I live on 2 acres which requires lots of maintenance. I have helped my mother with renovations and lawn work in her home in Woodbridge, Va and I lived in her rental home while we worked to fix it and up date it. I would love to work for you and possibly work full time if things worked out between us. I have a reliable car that's up to date and has no issues, so it won't break down on the way to work. Since the move, I have been forced to be between jobs, so my schedule is pretty free. Pretty much, I have from 10am to about 6pm free when I am not cleaning my home here and caring for my pets. I am willing to work with all kinds of farm animals and general house pets as well. Willing to start pay at minimum wage and work my way up with experience and reliability.
Please email me if you have a position available for me. Thank you so much!

secuono@gmail.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum